“True to our heritage, our new corporate identity represents a contemporary interpretation of the original emblem proudly displayed on the first SLA® Printers some 25 years ago,” said Abe Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems. “Our new logo depicts our passion and purpose: to democratize access to 3D content-to-print solutions for professionals and consumers alike.”
- ► 2012 (95)
- 3D Systems Launches New Investor Relations Website...
- Footage from the NYSE
- 3D Systems Unveils New Corporate Identity and Comm...
- Accura® CastPro™ Now Available
- Meet Riley
- New Bits From Bytes 3D Printer
- 3D Systems Featured on Investors.com
- Brammo Wins and Sets Track Record at Infineon
- We've been Dugg!
- 123D™ Now Available for Download!
- Next Generation 3D Printer Introduced at RAPID 201...
- 3D Systems Partners With Alibre
- 3D Systems to Distribute voxeljet
- Less Than 4 Days Until Maker Faire!
- 3D Systems Moving to the New York Stock Exchange
- 3D Systems Acquires Freedom Of Creation
- 3D Systems Acquires The3dStudio.com
- 3D Systems’ Partner Announces Free Consumer Softwa...
- 3D Systems Goes to Washington Preview
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (88)
A Note on ® and ™:
The 3D logo, 3D Systems, Accura, DuraForm, InVision, Sinterstation, SLA, SLS, ThermoJet, V-Flash and VisiJet are registered trademarks and 3DManage, 3DPrint, 3DPro, 3DVerify, 3DView, accuDur, accuGen, ACES, Allegro, Amethyst, Bluestone, Buildstation, CastForm, CleanSweep, ClearVue, EXACT, FAST, FinePoint, Greystone, HiQ, iPro, LaserForm, Lightyear, Opti-Scale, OptiScan, Part Manager, PCA, ProClean, ProCure, ProJet, ProScan, QuickCast, RealMonitor, RealWax, ShellWizard, SinterScan, Slice, SmartSweep, sPro, SteadyPower, ThinLayer, Tooling, TruTemp, Vanguard, VatMan, Viper, WEAVE and Zephyr are trademarks of 3D Systems, Inc. All other product names or services mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.